Wednesday 2 July 2014

Waiting On Wednesday #2 By Kimmy



Hey folks, 

Welcome to this weeks Waiting on Wednesday!

This week I am going to give you a look at what I am currently excited to read, from books I either received for reviews, purchased myself or won in a competition!


First up:

Back in January I had the pleasure of reviewing a book called, Life After: The Arising by Bryan Way.  An awesome read, one I highly recommend.  Check out the review by clicking here.  Bryan Way is releasing 3 short stories over July, all of which are prequels to Life After: The Arising.  I am ecstatic that Bryan has given me this opportunity again and can't wait to check these out and get some answers as to how it all began!




Next up:

Red Rising by Pierce Brown.  I won this little gem in a competition.  A beautiful Hardcover edition.  I so can't wait to get reading this one.  It looks, smells and feels fantastic, another amazing trilogy by the looks of it!!!


Useful Links


Last, but by no means least:

The Lunar Chronicles Series by Marissa Meyer.  From the covers to the book synopsis, they are screaming at me "KIMMY, READ US, LOVE US!!!" I just couldn't help myself and even though I have a mountain of other books I still need to read, I still bought them anyways lol

 

Useful Links


That's all from me today, I hope you enjoyed this weeks Waiting on Wednesday post.  Watch this space for reviews on the above.  

Don't forget to comment below and tell us if you have read any of the above and recommend them, what your waiting on reading or your thoughts on this weeks post!




No comments: