Tuesday 15 July 2014

Teaser Tuesday #6 by Mini Cupcake



Welcome to this weeks Teaser Tuesday 
by Mini Cupcake. 

Hi everyone i am mini cupcake. Rinny's daughter and just wanted to thank Rinny and Kimmy for allowing me to be a guest poster this week. I hope you enjoy my post. I am enjoying this book alot so funny.

Lets hope these random sentences are enough to tempt you into buying this book.




Middle School: The Worst Years of My Life by James Patterson, Chris Tebbetts, Laura Park








First pick - Page 12:

The Good news? Given the way things had started off, I figured middle school could only get better from here. The bad news? I was wrong about the good news.

Second pick - Page 102:

Let me say that again - JEANNE GALLETTA WAS AT MY LOCKER!

Third Pick - Page 228:

"A very important rule was broken the moment you went into that restroom" Mrs Stricker said.

And if that is not enough to make you buy this book there is lots of awesome and hilarious illustrations throughout the book.

So, what are you currently reading?


No comments: