Monday 7 July 2014

Mailbox Monday #5 by Kimmy




Welcome to this weeks Mailbox Monday!


Ooooh what a fantastic day its been.  My mailbox had a few lovely treats inside waiting for me!

First up, I was gifted this beautiful book by my boss as a thank you gift.  I had spied another friend of mine with the book and loved it once I set eyes on it.  I am a sucker for books with pretty pages and wow does this tick all the boxes.  Not to mention that its full of inspiring, mood lifting quotes, love it!





Next I received the following boxset through a competition I won.  I haven't read any of it yet.  But I have read some work from one of the authors.  I highly recommend you pick up this boxset, its less than £1/$1, a bargain!



I can't wait to get reading the above.  Especially Heart Thoughts on days inspiration is much needed!

What was in your mailbox this Monday?

Let us know in the comment section below!

No comments: