Thursday 26 June 2014

Treasure Chest Thursday #2 by Kimmy



Hey all,

Welcome this weeks Treasure Chest Thursday.  Each Thursday we will share with you some free and discounted books that we believe is worth reading.  

This week, we bring to you some awesome looking freebies (at the time of posting).   Let's take a look and see what is in this weeks Treasure Chest!

1.
First up, we have an awesome looking book I found whilst browsing Amazon.  After investigating some more, I discovered its part of a trilogy boxset, all of which have been released.  So you won't have to worry about waiting to read the other two books if you enjoy this one.

This books is currently free (at time of posting).... what a bargain.


If your interested in finding out more or would just like to dive right in and grab this bargain, here are the links:

This book may also be purchasable with iBooks, Barnes & Noble and Kobo.  
Check with your devices website for more information.

2.
Next, we have a first book in a series.  Trilogy, all 3 books are out.  Came across this one whilst browsing Amazon's Freebies section again.  Chanda Hahn is an author new to me, I have not read any of her books yet, however this author has alot of books I am interested in reading.  I was not going to miss the chance of getting this book whilst its free (at time of posting)!


This book may also be purchasable with iBooks, Barnes & Noble and Kobo.
Check with your devices website for more information.

3.
Another freebie (at time of posting).  How amazing is that cover!?! The cover drew me in straight away.  After reading the reviews, I was sure I wanted to download it.  Four books in the series, 4th book is yet to be released.  Did I mention its free (at time of posting)!


This book may also be purchasable with iBooks, Barnes & Noble and Kobo.
Check with your devices website for more information.

I hope we have found you something worthwhile.  If you have enjoyed any of these or have any awesome bargains yourself to recommend, comment below!


No comments: