Sunday 19 January 2014

Rinny's 2014 Anticipated Book Releases

I have seen quite a few people making a list of their most anticipated 2014 releases, so I thought why not join in. I can not tell you how hard this list was to keep from spiralling out of control. So I have tried to keep it too fourteen you know 2014 lol. I won't go posting all the blurbs but will link the Goodreads pages (linked on pics). I will also include expected release date.

So let's get started :

1 - Soul Reflection by Lorraine Sears  expected 13.12.14.
I cannot wait this is the book I am most excited about. I read the first in the series a couple of weeks ago and posted  a review here on the blog. I cannot stop thinking of the first book, the characters and the possibilities.

 Authors Goodreads Page

2 -  The King (#12 in the black dagger brotherhood series) by J.R Ward. expected 1.4.14
I love this series and I know each book is a do not put down read for me.


 Goodreads Page

3 – Nil by Lynne Matson  expected 4.3.14
I first came across this book in a youtube booktube video. It sounds so intriguing and different to what I normally read. 

 Goodreads page

4 – Dissonance (Dissonance #1) by Erica O'Rourke expected 22.7.14
The cover for this looks so gorgeous and the blurb just spoke to me. I have previously wondered what it would  be like if there was alternate worlds formed from our choices. Should be a interesting read.

 Goodreads Page

5 – Free To Fall by Lauren Miller expected 13.5.14
I cannot wait to read this sounds so interesting and similar to a poem I wrote when I was in my teens. 

 Goodreads Page

6 – The Hunted One (end of days #1) by Meg Collett expected 17.1.14
Sounds interesting has a good intriguing cover, angels and a start of a new series all equals reasons that I have to read this book.

 Goodreads Page

7 – All That Glows by Ryan Graudin expected 11.2.2014
Gorgeous cover and sounds like a interesting book with fae.

 Goodreads Page

8 – The Legend Of Me by Rebekah. L .Purdy expected 2014
Love the cover, sounds interesting perhaps a little like the film The Village.

 Goodreads Page

9 – Forget Me by K.A.Harrington expected 14.8.14
Looks like an interesting read full of secrets and lies.

 Goodreads Page

10 – To All The Boys I Loved before by Jenny Han expected 22.4.14
Not my usual read but that’s one of my readaloutions for this year. Sounds interesting.

 Goodreads Page

11 – Hexed by Michelle Kays expected 10.06.14
Sounds interesting and another new author for my readaloution.

 Goodreads Page

12 – Dear Killer by Katherine Ewell expected 1.4.14
Sounds intriguing and I love books like this . Nothing like a good thriller.

 Goodreads Page

13 – Written In The Stars by Ali Harris expected 5.6.14
Not my usual read, sounds interesting and a nice summer read for me. Like the thought of seeing the two ways her life could pan out. Which will she choose?

 Goodreads Page

14 – The Skinwalker's Apprentice by Claribel Ortega  expected 24.2.14
Sounds like my kind of book. Cant wait to read.

 Goodreads Page


What books are you looking forward too? Comment below!

No comments: